Bird net denies pest birds access to literally any architectural configuration including courtyards, rooftops, awnings, parking garages, warehouses, aviation hangers, aqua culture, agricultural applications etc.
Bird net is a nearly invisible bird control product that comes in black, stone (beige) and translucent colours to blend with your structure. Long lasting, versatile, flame and U.V resistant, bird netting consists of very thin, ultra-strong strands of polyethylene twine that is twisted and knotted to form a strong impenetrable bird barrier. Available in a variety of sizes, or custom made to order, bird net is your best option as it creates an impenetrable bird barrier that guarantees to keep all pest bird species out.
How it Works
Bird netting consists of high density polyethylene twine that is twisted and knotted to form a strong impenetrable bird barrier to pest birds. The colouring and U.V. treatment are embedded in the composition, making the bird net more resistant to the effects of the sun with a more consistent colouring throughout.
A cable support structure is installed on the structure with steel attachments applicable to the substrate. The bird netting is then stretched tight and attached to the cable support structure with steel bird net rings, forming a tight, solid, impenetrable bird barrier to humanely exclude the targeted pest bird species.
Advantages of Bird Netting
- Long lasting, humane, nearly invisible bird control product
- 100% bird exclusion against all pest bird species
- Extremely strong and versatile bird exclusion product
- Wide variety of fastening devices for use on any substrate
- Specially treated polyethylene is highly resistant to U.V. rays
- Will last for 10 years or more
- Available in black, stone & translucent colours to blend with your structure
- Available in six standard plus custom sizes
- Will not rot or absorb water
- Flame Resistant
- Humane bird control product
- Special net zippers and clips are available for easy maintenance access