Bird spikes offer an inconspicuous humane bird control solution designed to prevent larger birds from landing on protected surfaces.
Bird spikes consist of thin, stainless steel rods, clear U.V. resistant polycarbonate base for long-lasting durability and comes with blunt tips that prevents injuries to both birds and unsuspecting maintenance workers. It has a flexible base that allows it to confirm to most architectural configurations and is available in three different widths to accommodate different size ledges.
The bird spike base can be glued or screwed into place.
Advantages of Bird Spikes
- Long lasting, humane, nearly invisible bird control product
- Extremely strong and versatile bird control product
- Easily glued or screwed to any substrate
- Specially treated polycarbonate is highly resistant to U.V. rays
- Stainless steel rods are durable and blunt-tipped to prevent injury
- Bird spike rods are spaced to avoid entrapping debris
- Bird spike base is flexible allowing installation on curved surfaces too
- Three spike widths for different ledge widths
- Special “gutter point” bird spike for gutter protection
- Humane bird control product that is very cost effective
- Will last for 5 years or more